17/03/2019

ASMR music - Arabesque n.1 (Claude Debussy in ASMR style)

ASMR music
Arabesque n.1 (Claude Debussy in ASMR style)

Hi my ASMR friends. This is my new ASMR music video for you.
I use music of French composer Claude Debussy (song Arabesque n.1) and recompose it into style of ASMR. I hope, it won't bother Claude (born on 22 August 1862). For this music I drew universe background with lot of stars and in video editor i create illusion of flying by adding zoom, moving stars and meteors.
I hope, you enjoy this relaxation music. Use your headphones for best experience.
Thanks for listening! Love to read your comments. And dont forget to subscribe, if you like my ASMR music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1 hour of ASMR focus music for work and studying - ASMR ambient study music to concentrate

1 hour of ASMR focus music for work and studying - ASMR ambient study music to concentrate Enjoy this ASMR deep focus music, 1 hour of conce...