29/04/2019

ASMR BEATS presents - Arabesque n.1 (PULSAR REMIX)

ASMR BEATS presents
Arabesque n.1 (PULSAR REMIX)


Hi my ASMR friends. This time, I decided to create one special remix for you. I saw many nice comment under my video "ASMR music - Arabesque n.1 (Claude Debussy in ASMR style)".  So what is special about this remix? It has faster BPM (tempo) - now 118. I added new beats and also, music got extra stereo effect so you can hear, some sounds fly from one ear to another. Use your headphones for best experience.
If you want to support my channel, please, like and comment my video and subscribe to my channel.

If you would like to donate to the channel and help me little more:
https://www.paypal.me/asmrbeats


Thank you for listening my music, it means so much to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1 hour of ASMR focus music for work and studying - ASMR ambient study music to concentrate

1 hour of ASMR focus music for work and studying - ASMR ambient study music to concentrate Enjoy this ASMR deep focus music, 1 hour of conce...