28/02/2021

Study and work with me! | 2 hour Pomodoro session with breaks | Timer included - ASMR BEATS 📚

Study and work with me! | 2 hour Pomodoro session with breaks | Timer included - ASMR BEATS 📚

Hey everyone, are you ready to study/work? In this 2-hour pomodoro session with asmr beats, we're breaking study session into 4 x 25 minute blocks (asmr beats without melody), with 5 minute breaks in between (asmr music). I turned my video into an animated form and included a timer on the screen so you can follow along. Best of the luck with your current task, I hope this helps you study and concentrate! Let me know what you are studying with me today 💬 About me: If you're new, hi, my name's Matyo and I use trigger sounds (tapping, scratching, liquid sounds, etc.) for creating beats and soundscape. Simply, I create asmr music. Listen with headphones for the best experience 🎧 Time stamps: 0:00:00​ - Intro 0:00:12​ - Pomodoro 1 0:25:12​ - Break 1 0:30:12​ - Pomodoro 2 0:55:12​ - Break 2 1:00:12​ - Pomodoro 3 1:25:12​ - Break 3 1:30:12​ - Pomodoro 4 1:55:12​ - Outro

asmr / pomodoro / asmr pomodoro 2 hours with breaks / asmr beats pomodoro / asmr music pomodoro / layered triggers / pomodoro session / study with me asmr / study with me pomodoro asmr / 2-hour pomodoro session asmr

No comments:

Post a Comment

My single “Pulse of the nightlife” is out now! ASMR house | ASMR EDM

My single “Pulse of the nightlife” is out now! Available on all major streaming platforms. https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/asmrbeats/pulse...